An ATA-certified Spanish to English translator, I provide English translations of Spanish-language official documents such as birth, marriage, and divorce certificates; diplomas and educational documents; and real estate documents. I can also provide a certificate of accuracy with my ATA Certified Translator seal.
I can typically provide translations of three pages or less within two business days.
- Translation: USD125/page
- Non-notarized certificate of accuracy: USD75
- Notarized certificate of accuracy: USD100
Translation delivery options
- By email as PDF attachment, or by regular US mail to any US address: no additional cost
- By FedEx or Express Mail: please inquire for price
- To non-US addresses: please inquire for price
How to obtain translations of official documents
1) Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your email:
a. A clear, scanned copy of the documents to be translated
b. Your name and phone number
c. The full address to which you would like the translation to be mailed, if you require hard copy delivery
d. Any special instructions
2) I will respond with an exact quote and turnaround time.
3) If you decide to proceed, I will send you an invoice through PayPal.
4) On receipt of your advance payment, I will proceed with the translation. I will then deliver the translation and certificate of accuracy (where applicable) via the agreed delivery method.